Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, July 25

President Trump BLOCKS Chrissy Teigen On Twitter

 
It finally happened for Chrissy Teigen! As one of the more outspoken celebrities on social media when it comes to opposing President Donald Trump, the model has now been blocked by him on Twitter.

“After 9 years of hating Donald J Trump, telling him ‘lol no one likes you’ was the straw,” she wrote.

Teigen tweeted the “no one likes you” remark on Sunday in response to Trump saying, “It’s very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.”

“I’ve actually been a big Donald Trump hater [for a long time]. I’ve been trolling him for about 5 to 7 years now,” she told USA Today earlier this year. “I’ve been doing this forever, and I take pride in that.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like