Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 22

'My Marriage To Chris Attoh Is Fine' - Damilola Adegbite


Married to Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, delectable Damilola Adegbite has granted an interview to put a stop to her rumoured breakup marriage saying everything is under control. According to Damilola they were rumours and nothing more. It will be recalled that Damilola herself sparked off the rumours when she refused to wish herself and husband well on the day of their anniversary, what she usually does and even though her husband kept posting photos of them, she made no reaction. What
she told saturday beats below...

“Part of the price that we pay for being famous is the rumour they peddle against us. Some people believe that they have an opinion about your personal life and anyone can just say anything that they like at any time. I don’t know where the rumour of my marriage crisis emanated from; neither do I know how it started but we don’t pay attention to things like that. We are used to such talks and we have been in this industry for years, so you can throw anything you want at me or talk about my career. I don’t know where that came from but my marriage is fine.

“People react to things differently but I laughed when I saw the news. From my post on Instagram, people could see that I was having a ball with the rumour. I probably had a bowl of popcorn in my hand as I was reading the comments and we laughed about it. You just need to understand that in this industry, the more you look, the less you see. Sometimes, the things you think you know are not true and vice versa. People just need to realise that everybody has their personal lives and we would rather keep it that way,” she said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like