Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, July 23

I Wish I Learnt Something Else, Aside Being A SAN - Osinbajo


Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, has said that he wished he learnt carpentry while he was growing up.

Osinbajo said this while advising school children on how to conduct themselves during holidays, especially long ones. He advised them to endeavour to, at least, learn a skill because it will help them much later in life.

According to him, “because it is a long holiday, it is a great time to do something new. Those who like to learn a skill, whatever skill that may be, I wish that when I was growing up, I learned even
carpentry.’’

He said school children on holiday can learn something new that would impact their lives and those of their communities in new fields of technology.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like