Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, July 10

"I may have lost a leg but I gained a new life" Nigerian woman writes as she marks her birthday


A courageous Nigerian woman, Ufuoma Osera on Friday celebrated her birthday with an inspirational post. Taking to her Instagram, Ufuoma, who lost a leg in an accident wrote:
"I've never really been a "birthday" kind of girl Iv always kind of taken my birthdays for granted cos im like there will be another one next year . Looking back now at this picture I did not know what was going on around me I was in a battle for my life did not think I will make it it to see this particular birthday so I just want to climb or in my case hop up to the highest mountain and scream ITS MY BIRTHDAY THANK YOU JESUS. I may have lost a leg but I gained a new life a better one a sweeter one , one that money can't buy I am happier than I've ever been I am healthy and grounded in the knowledge that God loves me he kept his promise . I am so thankful to be here I am thankful for my family and friends

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like