Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 21

"I Have Been Through Depression & It Didn't Win" -Tboss Says In Reaction To Chester Bennington's Death Through Sucide



Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington sadly committed suicide at his home in LA yesterday. BBN's Tboss reacted to the sad news via her Instagram page today, revealing that she once suffered from depression but overcame. According to her;



The news of the untimely demise of Chester Bennington hit me really hard because I have been a super fan since forever, his voice & songs really touched my soul & helped get me through a lot. That's why I'm pained that he didn't have anybody to help get him through his own pain. Confession Confession- Yes I have been through depression & ?? it didn't win. Confession Confession- it's really only just a bad patch not a bad life. Yes you will eventually get out of it. Confession Confession- I'm way much stronger that even I give myself credit for, at this point I don't even get hurt by people's words! I just be looking at you like- See this one trying to take away my smile?. Hissss abeg abeg??‍??. How??? People need to realize that being mean to others honestly doesn't profit them in any way! It's not gonna make you richer, prettier or a better person so be kind to each other, we r all dealing with our demons- Don't be the reason a person's demon finally wins the battle. #liveandletlive #letloverule #bekindtooneanother #smile #jesusdontlikeugly #putGodfirst Bottomline- I love Peaches & I'm a juicy one- Deal with it.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like