Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, July 16

I Don't Wear White Because I Married The Ooni - Olori Wuraola


Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi's wife, her majesty, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi, speaks to KEMI LANRE-AREMU on why she loves wearing white attires, saying it is something that has nothing to do with the Ooni and it's just a choice.

You wear only white attire. Does this have anything to do with your royal status?

Wearing white is significant to me on a personal level. I wear white not because I am married to the Ooni who also wears white.  It is just coincidence. White signifies purity and  I consider that to be
momentous.

She also speaks about how she unwinds in spite of her busy schedule;

A very good book comes in handy. I also like ‘thinking on paper,’ writing down my ideas and strategising all by myself. It helps me to settle all the confusion and remove the stress of facing so many things head on. I also ensure that I spend time with my family.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like