Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, July 12

'Funke Akindele and I share the same bank account' - Hubby, JJC

 
Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC in a recent interview with The Point listed a couple of businesses he does with his wife. In his words,
'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on mobile devices. Through that, you get to watch ‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have to subscribe'.
Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously'.
When asked if his wife pregnant at the moment, he said, 'It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey). To God be the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would see what I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass'.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like