Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, July 23

FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos)


I was at federal road safety office today at leventis junction Port Harcourt and lo and behold, frsc office was filled with water, some workers were even stranded inside with no way out. over 50 cars, 30 soundproof generators, computers, documents, furnitures, including brand new official vehicles all submerged in flood.

My question is who will pay for the damaged cars because most of these cars belongs to civilians? The water is infested with snakes as it is behind a notorious canal.

I pity the owners of these cars. Even me that is typing this, my own house is filled with water, let NEMA come and share relief materials cos most people will sleep outside today.
 

 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like