Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 21

Finally! Here's Why Tyga Split From Kylie


Before Tyga could even get comfortable in his chair, "Breakfast Club" host Charlamagne Tha God slapped the rapper with the only question anybody wants the answer to: "Tyga, how did you lose Kylie, brother?"

Tyga joined Charlamagne, DJ Envy and Angela Lee on their Power 105 radio show Thursday morning to address his split from makeup mogul and reality star Kylie Jenner.

"It ain't a losing thing," Tyga answered calmly. "It's like when you make a decision to not be in a
relationship with somebody, y'all make that decision, ya'll split ways."

The last time Tyga appeared on "The Breakfast Club," he said he and Jenner were "just friends."

"Last time was like two years ago? I mean, we started off as friends and then we got into a relationship," he explained.

When grilled about whether he still loves the youngest Jenner, Tyga said, "I have love for her, but I'm not in love no more." Tyga said the first year of any relationship "is like magic," but after that, "you start realizing a bunch of sh-t."

The rapper blamed "a lot of outside influences" and the age difference between the two led to the breakup.

"She's younger than me, so she's dealing with perception," he explained. "For her, growing up how she grew up, image and perception is everything. You got a bunch of people pulling from you, and you're trying to develop as a woman."

During their two years together, Jenner would often post Tyga to her Snapchat, but Tyga said he "didn't mind it" at the time.

"I like to keep the mystique, but I knew that's kind of how she made her money," he said of the Kardashian lifestyle. "It's not for me, bro," he said. "I mean, when it was good, it was good. When it was bad, it was really bad."

"I knew she had a lot of potential, and I felt like I was put in that position to help her," he added. "Before I got with her, people in the urban world weren't talking about her."

Tyga took credit for the physical changes in Jenner's appearance as well as those of his baby mama, Blac Chyna.

"When I got with [Chyna], she super glowed up. I got with Kylie, she super glowed up," he said.

So what did Kylie do for Tyga?

"Women," he said. "More women at my shows."

When Lee asked Tyga if he's benefited financially as a result of being associated with the most famous family in the world, Tyga said no.

"I wasn't coming from reality," he explained. "I was with a black girl before that, so to the world it looked like I had a baby with her, left her, then went out with this young, white girl. That was already a hit on my image."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like