Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 15

Fcck Me & Ask ‘Who Is Your Daddy’- Maheeda


Maheeda has stayed true to her game despite all odds and she is now somewhat accepted. She shared on her IG, how she hates men who violently have sex and says, instead fcck me nice and ask 'who is your daddy'. What your aunty abi na your aburo? wrote right below... Loooolz. Who is your daddy!

I hate violence... it really makes me sick to my stomach... is intense how I feel about it...... and for that reason I don't feel good when a guy try to chock me or be very yyyy, emmm you know....... just fuck me and ask me who's your daddy I like that πŸ™ˆ oh explain the motion, or write a book while you are inside me , but no violence..... is a no no for me ... sorry to spoil your fantasy all of una wey don dey beat and chock me for dream dey come πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .... and some ladies are encouraging it , until they start beating them for real then they say domestic violence blah blah bla ... na so e dey start ... keep encouraging it πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like