Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, June 5

Wizkid’s 2nd Son Involved In Home Accident (PHOTOS)


Wizkid’s second son, Ayo is very ill. His mom took to social media to tell the story. According to her, he accidentally fell and the accident is so bad that he has been hospitalised. She therefore urged her followers to please pray for him.

In two different posts she wrote;

#prayforAyo 
The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain #prayformyson

Second post below…

My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt 亊 watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul 樗樗樗亊个I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer....so all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way  #prayforAyo

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like