Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, June 12

Ronaldo Names Who Will Replace Him After Retirement



Portugal great Cristiano Ronaldo has named soon-to-be Milan striker Andre Silva as his heir with the national team.

Silva, 21, is on the brink of moving to San Siro from Porto in a reported €38 million move after undergoing a medical on Monday.

The striker has already racked up seven goals from eight caps in an impressive start to his burgeoning international career.

And Portugal's current talisman Ronaldo said earlier this season he is optimistic that the Euro 2016 winners will be in good shape when he hangs up his boots due to the presence of Silva.

"When I retire, Portugal will be in good hands because they have already found a great striker: Andre Silva," Ronaldo told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Asked what he thought about Ronaldo's comments ahead of his move, Silva told MilanNews: "I am calm.

"I have a lot of work to do before I can express certain thoughts. No [I have not spoken to Ronaldo about the move]. I want to work hard to get closer to the words he has afforded me."

He will play alongside his iconic international team-mate at the Confederations Cup in Russia this month, once Silva has sealed his transfer to Serie A.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like