Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, June 9

Oh Dear! Snake Pastor Makes U-turn, Says TB Joshua Tricked Him To Speak On Video


South African ‘snake’ Pastor, Penuel Mnguni who got famous for asking his church members to swallow snakes has made a U-Turn from his well publicized deliverance at TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations, SCOAN. While speaking on what happened in the video that went viral, has he landed Mzansi, he said;

“I am being used by God and God sees no sin in what I do, TB Joshua tricked me, but I am still the
snake pastor!”

He added; “I never knew that I was going to be forced to speak in front of people.” Those people took my ID and passport and would not give them back until I did what they wanted me to do. I went there on an invite and I only wanted to take part in worshipping, not deliverance.”

“It was as if everything was planned before I even got there. If you listen to the video I am not the one saying those words.

 There is a woman next to me who is forcefully telling me what to say. But I stood there hopelessly because I feared a lot of things, he said while speaking on the viral video where TB Johsua allegedly delivered him.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like