Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, June 11

Katy Perry Forgives Longtime Pop Rival Taylor Swift


Katy Perry announced she wants to finally end her three-year feud with pop rival Taylor Swift during her promotional 'Witness World Wide' livestream yesterday.

'I am ready to let it go!' the 32-year-old Swish Swish songstress told Thrive Global Podcast's Arianna Huffington before breaking into the 2013 Disney anthem. 'I forgive, I forgive, I forgive her and I'm sorry for anything I ever did, and I hope the same from her.'

The 13-time Grammy nominee continued: 'I think it's time. There are bigger fish to fry, and there are
real problems in the world. You know what I'm saying? And I love her, and I want the best for her. And I think she's a fantastic songwriter.' Katy - whose parents are Pentecostal pastors - went on to bless the 27-year-old 10-time Grammy winner 'on her journey.'

'If we, both her and I, can be representatives of strong women that come together despite their differences, I think the whole world is going to go like, "Yeah, well we can do this," Perry (born Katheryn Hudson) mused.

'I don't know. Like maybe I don't agree with everything she does and she doesn’t agree with everything I do, but I just really truly want to come together in a place of love and forgiveness and understanding and compassion.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like