Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, June 5

Journalist Sparks Fury After Posing Outside Parliament With A Sword & Offering ISIS £50K To Fight Him


A journalist has offered ISIS £50,000 to fight him after posing outside Parliament with a sword in a bizarre stunt.

Andre Walker, a columnist for the New York Observer, posted a picture of himself with his cutlass on Twitter outside the House of Commons.

He said: 'A bounty on my head. Any #ISIS terrorist that kills me gets £50k. I'll give my address. No police. But I've got a sword. Good luck.' Walker responded: 'They are cowards who blow up kids and
run people over. I'm suggesting a fair fight...with me.'

He later said that he would be 'changing his will on Monday.'  People immediately started saying the post was insensitive, while others simply continued mocking him.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like