Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, June 10

'I Will Get Married At The Right Time' - Tee-Y Mix


Tee Y Mix in an interview with Saturday Punch has revealed why he is not married and why he won’t be pressurized into marriage. While speaking on why he is yet to tie the knot, the singer said;

“We live in a society where people put a lot of pressure on you when you are not married. I do not want to get married because everyone is doing it; I have to be convinced that I have met the right person.”

Talking about his music career, the producer discussed why he’s been taking it slow lately in the
music industry, saying he was trying to build his own artists and record label.

“I am part of the pioneers of the new sound that the people are enjoying now and I like the fact that there are a lot of younger people coming up because it adds flavour to the industry. I just have a different priority now and I want to give back to the society as opposed to chasing the popular guys,” he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like