Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, June 3

'I Only Handled Okorocha’s Guests, Was At Every Meeting & Convention With Him, I Didn’t Date Him' - Shirley Igwe


Nollywood actress, Shirley Igwe has denied ever dating Imo State Governor, when she was appointed as his principal protocol officer in 2013. She said she only attended to his guests, attended every meeting convention with him and that was it. Speaking with Saturday Beats the former Delta soap model said;

“I am not aware that people said I had an amorous relationship with the governor. That is not true. I worked as his protocol officer and that made us quite close. Apart from handling his guests, I handled every other aspect of his itinerary. I was at every meeting and convention with him, so it is very
common and I would not be surprised if they linked us together. If they see a pretty lady everywhere with someone, people would easily jump into conclusion that they are dating.”

The lady who recently turned 30 also says she is not under any pressure to get married now. Igwe said, “I don’t feel any pressure to get married at 30. If my mother was around, she could have been pressuring me but I don’t feel any pressure. I am from a family that believe in doing things at the right time and do not rush into it quickly only to rush out. Take your time to choose your man and make sure that you are doing great for yourself.

“When it comes to my ideal man, I want a God-fearing man who is financially stable. I also want a loving man. I only dated once in the university and when I graduated, I was busy with work. Then when I had the time, I dated again but it did not work out. The truth is that it is not easy for beautiful people to be in stable relationships. I think it has to do with the mind and jealousy.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like