Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, June 1

Hillary Clinton blames the DNC, James Comey and New York Times for her 2016 election loss

 
Yesterday, former Democratic presidential nominee, Hilary Clinton was at Recode's Code Conference in California where she took questions form the panel and made some startling revelations too.
According to her, 'I take responsibility for every decision I make, but that's not why I lost'. 
She went on to say that when she became her party's presidential nominee, she inherited "nothing" from the committee. 
"I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. It was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong. I had to inject money into the party to keep it going." 
Then she alleged that former FBI Director James Comey's decision on October 28, 2016, to send a letter to Congress about her email controversy was simply devastating.
"I can't look inside the guy's mind. He dumped that on me on October 28, and I immediately start falling," she said.
 She also specifically called out The New York Times for its coverage of the issue saying 'they covered it like it was Pearl Harbor'.
Asked whether she will run for president again Clinton quickly answered, "No."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like