Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, June 7

And now, Kemi Olunloyo Declares Herself Political Activist


Kemi Olunloyo in an Instagram post today says she intends to be a political activist until her defamation case is over. She held a press conference earlier to that effect, where she announced her new 'job'. She also took to IG and wrote wrote;

#BREAKING Just finished my #pressconference with members of the Nigerian media in #PortHarcourt My legal team attorneys Eugene and Briggs present. Effective today, I become a #politicalactivist I will return to #Journalism after my defamation case is over. FRN seized my travel
passport as part of my bail conditions. It is tied to my job. For now I'm planning to testify at the Senate on #pressfreedom #prisonreform #Journalismisnotacybercrime #MadamKOO

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like