Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, June 8

Actress, Rita Edochie shares beautiful photos of her daughter to celebrate her birthday


Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie’s second daughter, Amanda Maria was a year older yesterday and the proud mom took to Instagram to celebrate her special day. The actress shared the photos and wrote:

 ‘My GREAT PEOPLE in the world, please show some LOVE to my second daughter AMANDA MARIA EDOCHIE ( WHISPER) for today 7th JUNE is her birthday. 
Happy Birthday to you my lovely GREAT daughter. My whole body can not thank GOD enough for what he has been doing in your life but all the same, GOD loves you so much and I am a witness. I ask of you for one favour : always obey GOD'S rules as you have been doing and you will be HIS forever.  
I wish you all the good things in life you wish your self and I also wish you long life, GOD'S protection and many many more fruitful years ahead IJMNπŸ‘‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹for you my HEART.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like