Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, May 13

"Y'all definitely don't come between me, my paper, bae or job" - Alleged side chick, Rosaline Meurer replies her 'haters'


Rosaline Meurer is still facing backlash from allegations that she's responsible for destroying the marriage between her boss, Olakunle Churchill and his now estranged wife, Tonto Dikeh. The actress reacted to all the hate she's been receiving in a post on Instagram today, informing her critics that their opinions don't affect what she's earning, her unidentified boyfriend or job. She wrote;


"Happy Saturday Fam! Rise and Shine 🌞🌟 Soooo Some of you very perfect people without sin take ur very precious time to write essays and make special speeches dedicating it to moi obviously hoping and praying that rosy will squeeze out a second of her God given and golden time to reply you specially 😊 Nah I just want you all to know that I see you just like you prayed for and I say a big thank you for taking out time from your very busy schedule to mention me and actually crack your brains to make speeches you see fit for me. 
"I'm honored by all of yall's intelligence and I'm happy I could help create a platform for you all to display your talents. I only wish y'all get paid or get awarded for all the hard work you put in to create these beautiful stories about me. But do not worry I sure will add that to my prayer point so at least you make a penny out of this talent. It would really hurt me to see the effort all just go to waste. You guys are the best. I mean you love me this week, hate me next week sweethearts it don't really matter both weeks I get paid WELL. Y'all definitely don't come between me and my paper neither do you come between me and bae or my job 😉so ROSY LOVES YOU ALL 😍 ❤❤️#rosyraregemaudience #rosylovesyou #rosygetspaidregardless #baedoesntlovemeless #rosypraysforyou #positivevibesonly #godalonecanjudgeme #stilligrow #imindmybusiness #livinglife👑"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like