Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, May 7

Woman Travels Across The World To Meet Man For The First Time & Now They Are Engaged


Brie Elizabeth, 28, grew up in a small village in the English countryside just a few kilometres from her now 31-year-old fiancé Matthew Benfell. But despite their close proximity Brie didn't see Matt until she was sixteen.

'I saw Matthew walk down the corridor at school with his blue eyes and burgundy leather jacket. He didn't know who I was but to little Brie he was my crush with no name 'the unknown fit guy', 'Even though the 28-year-old rarely saw him her heart beat faster every time he was in the same room. But
she never spoke to him.

'He was just a dream. I rarely saw him but when I did my heart would do a little flip or what Matthew and I like to call a pang. I would forever tell the universe I wanted to meet him but we never did meet at school,' she continued.

'We tried to meet up for years, forever sending private birthday messages and having embarrassing small talk. We attempted to meet up in Vietnam and London but it never worked out mostly because I was too nervous... but on 22 March, 2014, everything changed,' she said.

While living in Los Angeles Brie sent a message to Matthew, a personal trainer and model, who was living in Australia at the time.

'We met for the first time at Sydney's International Terminal. Our first ever encounter, our first hug, our first kiss all happened there. The emotions were a whirlwind and I can forever take myself back to that moment - my favourite.

'My best friends all thought I was crazy to travel across the world to meet a man I had never met but I can't explain how right it felt. I knew I was going to marry him before even meeting him and I wasn't scared to tell people that,' Brie said.

The couple were together for three years before getting engaged. And the engagement story drew on their very first meeting at Sydney's airport.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like