Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, May 17

Lady bags Ph.D. at 23 after failing jamb in 2008


A Nigerian lady identified as Winie, has bagged a Ph.D. at 23 after she failed her first Joint Admissions Matriculation Board examination in 2008. According to the excited lady who took to her Instagram page to thank God for the achieved milestone, she said the Ph.D. came before her 24th Birthday. She wrote:

'God has been too faithful. I'm not sure there are any words to use or describe how I feel. God has been a ROCKSTAR. I failed my first Jamb in 2008. A Ph.D. came before my 24th Birthday.  To anyone reading this, God is Faithful, God never fails, God is very dependable, and it's never late. Thank you to all my family, friends, and my amazing blog readers, Love you' she wrote.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like