Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, May 11

Jim Iyke Writes A Full Page To Wish Sister A Happy Birthday


Lol, our favourite actor (he must be shocked, lol) took to IG to wish his younger sister, the last in the family a happy birthday and reminded her of how he used to carry her along everywhere he went on his bike or shoulder when their late mom was very busy with business. He wrote;

Happy earthstrong Sasha!! I was away for 2 years and my baby had turned to a full fledged woman. You're at the site before anyone to supervise my project. You single handedly, yet with exquisite taste, modeled the abuja and the country homes. Brought home your fiance to introduce to me and dad
(didn't like that part much. Got four eyes on that boy). You micro manage every dime I entrust you with flawlessly.

Where did my baby go? Where's the lazy cry baby we would drag out of bed literally sobbing to perform the easiest of chores. Like i said, it's a full page, so you will have to continue below...

Where's my baby sister that would throw tantrums whenever I left her to play football with the gang.

You're the last. I practically raised you when Gladys had to focus on her business while I awaited my Jamb to get into uni. We went everywhere together either on my bike or on my shoulders.

Who's this gorgeous, gifted, sensitive, savvy, wise girl I am in complete awe and admiration of. Gladys would be smiling in heaven now.

We did an amazing job with this one mama! Tell God he took time to create this one.

Our love and dedication to one another is unbreakable,unfathomable.

I know Gladys left when you needed her most but you know I got you for life. You will never want for anything whether I'm alive or not. I've seen to it. I'll fill the void no matter what it takes. All your dreams are my paramountcy.

We 've cried in our odds and pits. We ve fasted and prayed in our needs and aims. Nobody laughs like us. We yab and clown around all day.

I'm your deputy dad, big bro, boss, buddy, kid bro, confidante and prank mastermind all rolled in one.

I love you baby. I love u baby. I love u baby.

Thank you for all the colours and joy you bring to our lives.

God guide and bless you for the rest of your already amazing life.

I love you baby Queen!! #GladysBaby #LoveOfMyLife #DamnGotToBeatLastYearPresentNow #SmhTheStrughleLol #MyBabyIsHighMaintance #NatashaChronicles 馃ぃ馃槑馃槏馃懜馃尫

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like