Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, May 22

"I pray you remain impotent" Nigerian lady's message to man who photoshopped her face on a naked body, threatening to post it if she refuses to have sex with him


A young Nigerian lady, Benita took to Facebook to rain curses on a guy whom she claimed photoshopped her face onto a naked body and threatened to make it go viral if she refuses to have sex with him. Her post below:

"R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn't my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body...now I want to tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger" 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like