Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, May 21

I Don’t Take Advantage Of My Female Fans Sexually - Kiss Daniel


Lol. Okay! At a recent concert in Warri, Kiss Daniel invited a girl on stage and the girl was practically melting, lol. They had a nice time and people said she followed him to his hotel room where the whole mater ended. Kiss Daniel has now denied that saying, everything ended on stage. He spoke to Sunday Scoop where clarified the matter. Hear him;

“I am an entertainer and it is inevitable that ladies would always come around me. However, I respect my fans a lot and I don’t take advantage of them. Some ladies could act funny but I handle them maturely. Many of the things you see on stage end there; they are all part of the show. Many of these
fans are in love with the idea of who they think you are; they don’t know the real you.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like