Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, May 27

I Can’t Thank You ENOUGH My Mentor & HUMAN ENLARGER- Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill Online


Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to thank the man she calls her boss, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh’s ex, for increasing her passion for charity. She went on to post many photos of them together at charity events then wrote;

Yes, looking down memory lane reminds me of the impeccable role my Boss, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has played in my life especially his influence on my passion for charity. I can not thank you enough
@bigchurchhaven for been there for me as my mentor and my human enlarger.

The prayers of those you have helped in the past and present will surely keep you going. In truth, my career is glowing and the awards are mind blowing with reference to Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador award as Next Rated Nollywood Actress 2016.... Let's keep up with the good works of charity for humanity. God bless you #appreciationpost #bigchurchfoundation #charity #humanitarian #goodwill #fbf #motherandchild #love #faith #everythingrosy #rosykisses

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like