Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, May 20

Dad Who Abused Daughter For 20 Years Jailed After Saying, The Best Sex He Has Ever Had Is With Her


A twisted father who abused his daughter from the age of seven is finally behind bars after she secretly recorded him boasting that sex with her was "the best he'd ever had".

Sick Raymond Prescott, 54, of Clifton, Nottingham, abused Layla Bell for 20 years and told her it was "their little secret".

Now brave Layla, 31, has spoken out about her abuse and how she finally got Prescott to confess to
his crimes.

Layla, the youngest of five siblings, said she was her father's "favourite" and her dad was like "Jekyll and Hyde", turning suddenly from her best friend to a "sexual predator".

She told how he would brazenly grope her while screaming: "I'm having sex with my own daughter".

In the chilling clip, landscape gardener Prescott told his disgusted daughter: "I can't have sex with anyone else and enjoy it, so I want to have sex with you."

After securing enough evidence, Layla passed it onto police and Prescott, of Clifton, Nottingham, was charged with five counts of rape.

He initially denied the charges but was caged last May after being convicted at Nottingham Crown Court.

Waiving her anonymity to speak out, mum-of-four Layla, of Clifton, Nottingham, said: "When I was younger I was always the favourite of my dad.

"The very first time he did it I was seven. He said he was proud of me for not wetting the bed and told me I was going to get a present.

"He took me into the bedroom after everyone else had gone to school and laid me down on the floor.

"He ran his hands up me and took my skirt off but I can't fully recall what happened next.

"I blocked it out of my head because it happened at such a young age, but I knew it was very bad.

"It began to happen again after that, but it wasn't a regular thing."

"Over this time I would let him into mum's house while everyone was out. I'd make him cups of tea and then he'd turn and abuse me and leave before mum came back.

"I remember he took me into his bed and performed oral sex when I must have been nine or ten.

"He would tell me it was our little secret and I was his special little girl.

"He was a completely Jekyl and Hyde character, he would go from the best dad in the world to a sexual predator.

"I remember looking at his face and there was another man, his whole demeanour would change in the blink of an eye."

Layla started drinking heavily when she was just 14 after her dad groomed her, giving her alcohol from a young age.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like