Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, May 5

Chuddy K Back To The Music Scene!


How many of you remember Chuddy K? He was the guy alot of people said Wande Coal sounded like when he started singing. They have almost the same voice and Chuddy K was good too. But all of a sudden, he left the scene and little or noting was heard from him.

Now in a new chat, the Gaga Crazy hit-maker told Weekend Groove he is back on the scene and back for good.

“I’ve released a new song titled Ekelebe and I just shot the video in South Africa; I’m dropping it
soon, so don’t worry, just watch out for it.

I also just signed a new contract with a South African record label, so basically we are working, shooting new videos and dropping new songs, don’t worry, just watch out for me”, he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like