Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, April 10

Sad news! Veteran musician,Tony Grey is dead

Image result for tony grey
The Nigerian entertainment industry has been hit with the sad news of the demise of veteran musician, Tony Grey. Recall that the veteran musician who was diagnosed for prostate cancer and diabetes has been battling with these ailments for months.

Tony Grey who passed on at the age of 70 died at about 4:00am on Monday April 10, 2017 at his residence Cruz Land, Marine Quarters, Warri in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State.



Reacting to his demise,  the son of the music legend Houston Grey wrote on Instagram:”The greatest king I have ever known. My father, my friend and my mentor. Rest in peace my dear papa I love you so much. Wouldn’t have wished for a better father than you. Jesus take all the glory”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like