Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, April 29

Rapper Machine Gun Kelly Postpones Tour As He Suffers Fractured Sternum


Machine Gun Kelly has a contusion and hairline fracture of the sternum. Last week paramedics were called to the 27-year-old rapper and actor's Florida gig after he suffered chest pains and had to leave the stage during his concert.

The star returned to the stage after being checked out by the paramedics.

However, TMZ  has confirmed that he did suffer substantially and, as a result, he has postponed the
first three stops on his new tour.

Kelly wrote in a statement released on Twitter: 'As many of you know I sustained a pretty intense chest injury on a movie set last week.'

'Since then I've seen multiple doctors in attempt to speed up my recovery process. I was advised to take one month off to make sure I fully recovered but you know that's not how I rock.

Unfortunately, I do have to postpone these first three shows (Fargo, Clive & Tulsa) to the end of this run.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like