Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, April 10

On his first day at work, driver diverts 600 bags of flour, sells off truck as scrap after dismantling it

Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a driver, Garuba Lawal, 36, from Kwara State, who connived with 3 other persons in diverting his company 600 bags of flour before dismantling the truck for sale in pieces.

Garuba was recruited by the company (name withheld) in Apapa, Lagos, the same day, to move the 600 bags of flour to a bakery in Ibadan, Oyo State and was baited with N2m by his accomplices to do their bidding.

Garuba disclosed that after loading, a young man, Ismaila from Oyo State, approached him for a discussion. “He asked me how much I have made in since I have been driving truck. I replied him that I just joined the haulage company.

He asked again, have ever seen money in your life? I said no. He asked me again, if you see N2m, what would you do with it? I answered him that I would quit this truck driving job. Then, he told me that he would introduce me to a deal. That was how we started”.

Garuba, in company of the three accomplices, diverted the 600 bags of flour to Sagamu. The truck head was later removed and Garuba was given N50,000. He drove the truck head to Kwara State in company of two other member of the team to sell it off.

"I took the two guys to where I live with my wife. They promised to return with my share on N2m as soon as bank is opened. They collected N15,000 for hotel accommodation from the N50,000 they gave me.

When I didn’t see them that day and the following day, I agreed with a buyer to knock down the truck into pieces and sell the parts for N450,000. After, we had dismantled it, the RRS, Lagos arrested me."

The company disclosed that they were yet to see the motor boy that followed him on the said trip, fueling suspicion that the motor boy might have been killed to pave way for a seamless execution of their plans.

Investigation revealed that the gang has been involved in several diversions of other products. Arrested along with him were Jimoh Adeleye, Wasiu Azeez and Adeniran Jacob.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like