Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, April 10

Nigerian Gay Rights activist, Bisi Alimi, marks 10 years of his escape from Nigeria


Nigerian gay right activist, Bisi Alimi, who became famous after lashing out at President Goodluck Jonathan over the 14 years prison sentence bill signed to stop homosexuality in Nigeria, has taken to Instagram to mark the 10th year of his escape from Nigeria.


He talked about life in Lagos, before he fled Nigeria in his post. Here’s what he wrote as he shared the post;

“Based on popular demand, and for those without Facebook account, I have decided to share a screen grab of my story here. This will be a collection of stories that happened to me all through 2007. That year was the darkest period of my life and it was also the year I discovered myself. Remember to swipe to read.”
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: one or more people and text

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like