Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, April 2

'I dey satisfy me well well'- Man who married two wives at same time in Delta State reveals how he handles them



Do you remember 39-year-old Omamuzo Utomajiri from Uro-Irri, Isoko South LGA of Delta State , who married his two wives traditionally on Sunday March 26th to the joy and admiration of his people? 

Well, the happy Father of 6, has disclosed how happy he is since he married his two wives.

The businessman who had a chat with Sunday Telegraph, said:
"The senior wife has 4 children while the junior one has 2. I present them traditionally, to know whether they truly love me and to also know if they are happy with themselves. .

The senior one takes care of this place I sell planks while the junior one takes care of where I am selling building materials. I approached the senior one first and she agreed likewise the junior one too. .

The reason why I married them is to make sure that I am comfortable and I don’t look out again for other women." On how he has been able to attend to them sexually, he said: "That one no be problem at all. Me I be fire for fire! Truly, NEPA no dey take light for my side. .

I can meet them twice every night if I want to and the women are ever ready. In fact there is no definite date of meeting any of them. I can visit any of them at any time because they live in the same house with me, though in different flats. .

They enjoy me and I too enjoy them and because of their readiness at all time that is why I decided to marry them. Truly, dem dey satisfy me well well! They make me not to go outside to mess up myself with other women. We eat from the same pot. There is no discrimination because we love each other and respect each other view"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like