Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 29

Yinka Quadri's first grand son is six months old today (photos)

Late last year (HERE), we broke the news that Yewande Quadri, the first daughter of actor Yinka Quadri, welcomed a baby boy AbdulMaleek Ololade Olamide Boluwatife Alao Alexis Ibikunle. The little cutie is now six months old, see the new photoshoot he had with his mum below:


Gushing about her son, Yewande wrote "The last 6month wit u @kingalexis_____ av bin d happiest of my life and I can't remember how life was without u,I had no idea dat a little person lik u,who can't talk,who objectively doesn't do Anytin exciting at all and who is my 24/7 job,would transform my life for d better.Beyond any shadow of a doubt you are d most amazing and wonderful creature who has ever touch d face of d earth!
You have changed me! I have become much calmer,more patient and probably nicer and u have helped me to figure out that a lot of d petty little things that I av filled my life wit before are usually not important.Now my existence has been taking over by a grinning,giggling,gurging,cooing,pooping,crying and waking me up at night baby and I never before felt so content with such a fulfillment and accomplishment... Happy Half Birthday my world...May u live long to fulfill ur destiny in life"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like