Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 1

We lived together for 2 years before we got married- Mercy Johnson's husband talks more about the secret of their marriage


Speaking in a recent interview, Prince Okojie said Mercy is his best friend and being married to her has been sweet and blissful...
"Prior to our marriage, I’d known my wife for three years; we actually met in 2008. We started living together in 2009 and we got married in 2011. It’s been God all the way, there’s no miracle or anything much, it’s just been God. With marriage break-ups and celebrity dramas, I think it depends on what one wants. For me, when I met my wife, I knew she was the one for me. 

The love, the affection and the tender care are all present, and although we might have some misunderstanding but when we sleep over it, we move on."




"And as a result of this, we don’t quarrel often. When we do, we learn from it and move to the next level. I have a very big house, my wife has a very big room and so do I, but she has never spent the night in her room for one day." Sometimes when I tease her and say ‘go to your room’, she tells me ‘this is our room not your room’ and so most times we are always together. I have never experienced anything like this, my marriage to her is so sweet and I’m enjoying it to the fullest. Like I said, I won’t give the kudos to man but to God Almighty who has kept us in happiness, in peace and in harmony.” He told The Telegraph

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like