Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 29

This Female Corper was brutalized by NYSC Official in Ekiti for not wearing her jacket

When has it become a must for a Corper to wear jacket? The story as shared by a corps member, Angel Eluna:
"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state. 
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given to me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university. 
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like