Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 28

That moment when Freeze's housemaid wasted N150, 000 worth of drinks

According to OAP Freeze, he told his housemaid to put two drinks in the fridge and she put them in the freezer and they ended up getting broken and spilled away.


He says one of the drinks costs N77,350... "I was expecting guests this evening, so I instructed my help to put 2 bottles of Dom Perignon in the fridge, only for me to come up and see this😳. She put them in the freezer instead of the fridge and wasted over N150,000 in this recession.😱
-
If you were the one that this happened to what would you do? I have since forgiven her, but learnt the high cost of employing people who choose not to enlighten themselves."



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like