Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 27

Susan Peters make expensive joke on high increase in Lagos Lagoon suicidal acts

Following the increase in the Lagos Lagoon suicidal acts, actress Susan Peters decided to make an expensive joke out of it moments ago.
I just parked my car near 3rd mainland brigde to answer a call and over 100 vehicles parked and the occupants begging me not to do it!
That they will help me with whatever
problems I have !
They thought I want to jump and commit suicide! 
As a sharp babe wiv good stuff, I quickly told them I'm owing somebody N20m!
.
Come see alert for my phone as them gather money to stop me from jumping  Chie this one pass MMM oooo  enjoy ur Sunday and happy mother's day. #justforlaughs"

Do you think the joke is too expensive?

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like