Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, March 30

Sad story of how a Childless woman committed suicide in Anambra

A 38-year-old petty trader, Mrs Lovina Odo, has committed suicide by hanging herself with rope tied to a ceiling fan at No. 1, Ukpaka lane, Umusiome village, Nkpor-agu near Onitsha in Anambra.

The incident occurred on March 28 at about 5 p.m.

Mr Okechukwu Odo, the husband of the deceased, said he and Lovina had been married for over eight years without a child.Odo, a car washer, said he returned home from work at about 6:30 p.m. and met sympathisers around his one-room apartment.He said


“I left home for work that morning after taking my breakfast; she had asked that I buy a tuber of yam for dinner when I return.
“When I returned, I saw people gathered around my apartment only to be told that my wife had killed herself,” he said.

Odo stressed that he and the deceased had no misunderstanding that could have led her to commit suicide.

The Divisional Police Officer of Ogidi, CSP Hassan Musa, confirmed the story, and said that the corpse of Lovina had been removed and deposited at the Mortuary of Iyienu Mission Hospital.

“No suicide note was seen around her but preliminary investigation reveals that she might have committed suicide because she had no child,” Musa said

NAN

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like