Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 13

KFB Exclusive! How i made my millions- Actress Daneilla Okeke reacts to claims Apostle Suleiman Johnson behind her luxuries



Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke who was allegedly one of the actresses that was involved in a threesome with Apostle Suleiman Johnson and has been living a luxurious lifestyle off his wealth has reacted to the claims.



In a chat with KFB, Daniella whose new  Mercedes Benz and house in Mende, Maryland was linked to the embattled Pastor, revealed the true source of her wealth, after fans bashed her for appearing less in movies, yet living a luxurious lifestyle.

She said: ' I have read and heard all sorts of negative things and stories about myself. Well, that is what you bloggers and media people generate to drive traffic to your sites or papers. From me doing a boobs jobs and buttocks lifting to these kind of stories. Nobody is sponsoring my career or my trips abroad and co. I have a jewellery shop here in Lagos, which has been running for a while. That is where i generate the funds i use in running my personal life. All you see me wearing now, are from my shop. No big man anywhere is responsible for anything i have.  People can say whatever they want to say. ''

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like