Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 31

Kenyan socialite Huddah Monroe suffers complications after breast implants

Kenyan socialite and ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe, who once said ladies should use their vagina to get what they want, suffered life-threatening complications after undergoing breast implant in the United States.

Huddah who was rushed out to United States hospital on emergency wrote;

"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now 🌚.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!"

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: text

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like