Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 20

"If I could survive a miserable marriage, what was a mere BBNaija audition?" - Gifty boasts again

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers, took to Instagram a while ago to reveal the role her failed marriage played in motivating her during the difficult stages of the audition for the reality TV show.
According to her: "I'm thankful for my struggles because without it I wouldn't have known my strengths. I remember the 10 difficult stages at the Big Brother auditions that I passed through... at a point I wanted to give up but I said to myself "If I could survive a miserable marriage, what is a mere audition?" Now, here I am...I survived... I conquered. Thanks to everybody that keeps showing me love and to those that hates me I will say hahahahahhahahahahahaha..... Make i no forget my Oh oh ohhhhhhhoh jawe!!!! #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like