Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, March 5

I will be joining politics soon - Cobhams Asuquo talks about his future plans



Visually impaired Nigerian musician, Cobhams Asuquo, has revealed that he has an interest in Nigerian politics and will be venturing into it soon.

According to him, someone with a heart for people, who would do things differently, needs to be voted in into any key position.


“I would venture into politics later in life. I might also become a preacher. I would want to
venture into politics because I feel like someone needs to step up and take position of leadership, someone with the heart for people and one who would do things differently. I am not the most perfect person in the world but I definitely have good intentions and I intend to translate them into results. That is how I live my life. I learn and get better and I think I am building the skills for leadership,” he said.

Saturday beats also reported that Cobhams disclosed that he knows a lot people who are not corrupt, and who won't allow corrupt politicians knock off the dream of, doing something good for the people.

“I know a lot of people who are not corrupt and they want to venture into politics. So what should we do? Because the political space is filled with corrupt people we should do nothing about it and let corruption reign? We have to try. We have already hit rock bottom and the only way to go is up; so it is worth trying.”

The singer who just released his album also said;

“I feel like there comes a time when your own voice has to be heard to share your message. It is not something that must happen but in my case, I feel like there is a mandate to do it, so I am doing it. A lot of musicians I know are not very comfortable with their own voice. I started appreciating my voice about five years ago.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like