Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 17

Have you seen these new photos of Olajumoke Orisaguna?

olajumoke1
For Olajumoke Orisaguna, what began as a prayer for a better life turned out to be a world of wonders.


olajumoke2
Indeed, the bread seller who was discovered by ace photographer, TY Bello during a photo shoot in Yaba Lagos about a year ago, is in her wonderland.
olajumoke3
In a series of posts on Instagram, she shared photos telling her story from grass to grace.
olajumoke5
olajumoke6
Moreover, she has a project in the offing and she said this would be revealed soon.
She wrote:
I came from the streets of Lagos, I’m grateful for the opportunities given to me but I’m aware of the realities out there & I’m not afraid to be FIERCE.
olajumoke7
olajumoke8
It started with a prayer for a better life, determination to earn a living in the city of Lagos; where dreams are birth or dreams are destroyed…it’s a choice: fast lane? or slow?

My dreams found me & I’m loving it, even when it gets hectic at times “the glitz & glam” seem to love me #workhardprayhard #newbeginnings #Olajumoke.” (sic)
Photo: @ptrimnel

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like