Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, March 26

Happy Mother's Day: Stella Damasus, Oge Okoye, Don Jazzy celebrate their mums

It is Mother's day today and Nigerian celebrities are showing off their mums!

Stella Damasus!
 
The Nigerian actress and singer took to her IG page to celebrate her mum.

Oge Okoye:

Pretty actress Oge Okoye celebrated her mother by using her pic on her IG page.. She captioned it :

Happy Mothers Day My Sexy Maama. My Strong Woman/OyoyoOmalicha/ NwanyiOma/MyBackbone/MyIstLove...I am so lucky to have you as my mother...Nne m Oma you are my Queen...May all the love you gave to me come back to you a hunderdfold on a day like this ...
In a way thank God I didn't shave to share your attention with anyone except your husband... Call me selfish to have only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M o #MyOverAllQueen



She wrote 'The Love of my life, the strongest woman I know, the classy owerri babe, the prayer warrior, the most caring, the firm and bold fearless role model, my gist partner and bestie. I love you too much Mummy. God bless you. "

 Don Jazzy

Legendary music producer and Mavins boss, Don jazzy took to Instagram to celebrate his mom today been mothers day.

Donjazzy, in his sweet message to his mom described her as the brain behind his success.



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like