Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 29

Fear of court injunction? - Kemi Adetiba addresses people who send her unsolicited movie scripts


Nigerian Filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba took to her Twitter to address people who send her unsolicited movie scripts and ideas, saying she has a first degree in law and knows how these things work.

Recall that Jude Idada had accused Omoni Oboli of copyright infringement on the “Okafor’s Law” movie, adding that she stole his story idea for the movie in September 2016.

Read what she posted below....




"I thoroughly understand the drive and hunger to break out, but you really shouldn't send out finished scripts or film ideas without some written legal protection anyway. I appreciate it, but I delete as soon as I see the words "...this great idea/script." I have a first degree in law.. I ain't playing with y'all."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like