Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 28

Exactly one year ago, i was told i had 2hrs to live! Gospel singer, Sophiya Jesus shares powerful testimony

Image result for sophiya jesus
Gospel singer, Sophiya Jesus shared this testimony moments ago, please read!

28th of march ..exactly one year ago.. i was told i had 2hrs to live ..and that a viral infection had exploded in my colon ..which would later result in surgery to save my life and i would be living with a colostomy bag for the rest of my life .. some of my organs had shut down in the process .. But God!!!!!! I am alive and well today and prayers and Gods word kept me.. i will never forget this deliverance and miracle.. pls sing with me ... i ll be praising my saviour all the days of my life ...

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like