Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 15

COZA’s Head Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Implicated In Fresh Sex Scandal


Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA has once again been implicated in another sex scandal following a Twitter user’s account of an alleged affair with her sister.


The Twitter user took to her page on the social media page to narrate how the pastor allegedly had his way with her sister. This comes following the man of God’s encounter with one Ese Walter in 2013. Recall that Ese Walter had gone viral after she narrated her alleged sexual affair with the pastor whom man had bashed at the time.

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who was crucified months ago for flaunting an expensive Gucci bag worth N1 million was reported to have slept with the social media user’s sister. She took to her page to write: “I’m so pissed RN.

Such disgusting man. “To think I actually believed that ESE lady was paid to tell lies, this is just too painful. That man is a DOG. God ll deal with him. “If you still believe or you are still deceiving yourself like I was, u better wake up. #EnoughisEnough “I leave u to God. But I’m sure u ll reap every single thing u are sowing. “God is very patient and merciful tho… “Cos I really don’t understand how fire has not roasted these evil men that claim to be pastors “I’m sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She’s been through a lot already.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like