Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 4

Actress Funke Adesiyan reflects on the Day KWAM1 paid her school fees In New York


funke adesiyan aand kwaam1
Marking the 60th birthday of Fuji music legend, Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde aka Kwam1, has triggered many ‘sons and daughters’ paying tributes.

The Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State mansion of the musician was besieged by fans, well-wishers, friends and family members to mark his March 3 birthday.
As birthday shout-out poured in on Friday for Kwam1, Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan, also took to Instagram to ‘celebrate her dad.’

Sharing the above picture where she was with the Fuji maestro, Funke wrote:
“Still your day daddy… I remember the day we took this picture on Maddisson Avenue, New York. You gave me the suprise of my life when you called me from Battery Park that you were looking for my school to say hello to me. I thought you were joking. I sent you the address on whatsapp. Lo and Behold, Bobo was at our reception. You came to our admin office and asked for my file. You were stunned to see i paid $56,000 to educate myself. You burst crying and praying for me. All i see on your face was Pride! You brought out a bundle of money that clearly was sprayed for you as it was filled with all denominations. You counted $5000 and gave me as your contribution towards my education. You took me to 5th avenue to shop for me and headed for the airport. I will remain stunned that you made a NY trip just to see me. You are not only a father to me, you are my friend and a friend to my parents (as they do ofofo behind me) lol. Have a blast 60 like 40.” (sic)
Known to always flaunt her wealth and rich background, Funke, who once dated actor/producer Saheed Balogun earned the admiration of some of her fans. Some were not too generous with theirs either—they lambasted her for making this public.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like